Become a Realtor®
Why Join the Hilton Head Area of Realtors®?
Why belong? HHAR is recognized by leaders in our community as a trusted, credible voice on real estate issues. We are committed to the advancement of the real estate industry and the protection of homeownership in our region, our state and our nation. We are the number one source of quality education and information for members (based on a 2022 member survey). As a member-based organization with over 1,500 Realtors® and affiliate partners, we offer services that real estate professionals need to stay informed, connected, and to keep their business relevant in an ever-changing industry. Learn more about the value of membership below.
Ready to get started with your real estate career? When you join the Hilton Head Area Realtors®, you also become a member of South Carolina Realtors® and the National Association of Realtors® (NAR), the largest trade association in the country. What does that mean for you as a member? You can leverage the power of a collective partnerships aimed at helping you advance your career, a strong and respected voice with a dedicated team of advocates representing your interests, and buying power that gives you access to cost-saving benefits from healthcare to legal help and more. Ready to get started?
Membership with Real Value
Discover the value of HHAR Membership. Click the tabs below to learn more.
Keeping You Informed, Engaged and
At Your Best
We monitor industry news & trends, local and state government, and issues that could have an impact on your business. We keep you informed.
- Weekly events and happenings update
- HHAR member website
- HHAR member-only mobile app
- Monthly broker briefing
- Monthly member update
- Government affairs newsletter
- Member-only video library
Offering Quality Education & Training
We provide relevant, quality educational opportunities to give you the tools and expertise you need to better serve your clients and customers.
- HHAR Realtor® School
- Monthly Professional Development Session
- Monthly Lifestyle Session
- Realtor® designations and certifications
Advocating to Protect Your Business
We advocate on behalf of our members, and for the dream of homeownership.
- Build strong, credible alliances with local organizations, businesses and government to ensure a unified voice on issues that impact our members and the quality of life in our communities
- Influence local, state and national legislation to protect your business
- Engage members with Calls to Action
Adding Value Through
Leverage the value of your membership with savings on the products and services you need to grow your business.
- Access to area gated communities using HHAR’s Realtor® ID Card
- SCR Healthcare Program
- NAR member benefit program with hundreds of offerings
- Up to 40% savings on classes through our education partnerships
We care about the communities in which we live and work. From a strong focus on supporting area schools and local non-profits to our Habitat for Humanity partnership, we’re making a difference every day. Some of our recent projects include:
- Habitat for Humanity build
- Realtor® wide food drive
- One blood blood drive
- Realtor® wide school supply drive
- Beach sweep
- Realtors® helping real people
- Toy drive
- Bluffton Self Help Feed a Family
- Mad River clean-up